Love yourself enough to set boundaries. Your time and energy are precious.
I am learning to accept that not all “good days” involve feeling happy and achieving everything on the to do list. Sometimes a good day is getting out of bed when it was the last thing in the world that I wanted to do.
Have you ever sacrificed so much for one person? Just to see them happy even if you’re hurting on the inside? Then they just leave like nothing happened, like all those years you spent together meant nothing at all..
If you feel the same way I do, take 2 minutes out your day and listen to this song. It may just change your perspective..
PSA: Even if you identify as a brat, you still have to respect your partners’ boundaries.
“No, you’re not a bad person…and I’m not a bad person. We’re just people, and people sometimes do stupid things.”
— Francesca Zappia, Made You Up
1. Self hatred and self blame
2. Not being able to let go of the past.
3. Not being able to forgive yourself.
4. Not being able to cherish who you are.
5. Needing other to validate you.
6. Letting other people define who you are.
7. Trying to be perfect, and to please everyone.
SEEING ALL THE RIGHT POST TONIGHT!🙌🏾
“If flowers can grow
through blankets of melting snow,
there is hope for me.”
Tyler Knott Gregson, Haiku on Love